Friday, October 28, 2011

FREEZE! FREESE HELPS FORCE GAME 7 FOR CARDINALS!

I have never seen a more dramatic and exciting ball game than I did last night. The full story is HERE, but The Cardinals are alive and forced a Game 7. They were down to their last out 2 times in a row and both times came back. David Freese tied it in the 9th with a 2 run triple. Josh Hamilton homered for the Rangers the following inning to make it 9-7. Then Lance Berkman tied it to make it 9-9! In the 11th, David Freese came through again to win it for the Cardinals in walk off style! It may have been the most dramatic thing I've ever seen in baseball and I'm thrilled for David Freese, he had the game of his life... that's why baseball is the greatest sport in the world. I wrote in WHY BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE PICKS THE CARDINALS because I don't care for the Rangers fans because of of the newbie's with their crisp new Rangers caps that know nothing about the game. They ruin it for all baseball fans. I want the Rangers to lose based on that alone and I hope the Cards can put them away tonight.

Great game Birds! BYB is rooting for you!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter
@BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017