Wednesday, May 29, 2013

TAKE THE SUBWAY WITH MEREDITH MARAKOVITS

I came across this on YESNetwork.com yesterday. It's a great little video package of Meredith Marakovits taking the 7 train to Citi Field to catch the Yankees playing the Mets in the Subway Series this year.  It's a clever, smart piece and to be honest, I'd love to see her do more of this all season. Many of us baseball fans get a kick out of the other parks around the country and seeing her doing alittle introduction to each series could be kind of fun, don't you think?


As you know, the Yankees played the Mets in their house for 2 games and lost and now the Mets will go to Yankee Stadium to play there for 2.

We love Meredith here at Bleeding Yankee Blue and we interviewed her. Read EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: MEREDITH MARAKOVITS for more.  Meredith gives it her all as our YES gal. We asked her if she ever thought she'd be doing what she's doing for the Yanks.  She said: "I did, I actually told my parents that when I was in High School. I had the idea this was what I wanted to do. My parents said they wanted me to have a backup plan because it is such a tough industry but I told them the day I have a backup plan is the day I believe I won’t be able to do this." 

Needless to say, she did it ,and I love that quote from her.  Good video Meredith and great work to Joe Auriemma, a YES Network.com Digital producer over there for putting that piece together! I was happy to share it with my audience. Thanks!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017