Saturday, June 10, 2017

CHAPMAN IS CLOSE TO RETURNING

I can't wait for Chapman to get back. 

(May 2, 2017 - Source: Rich Schultz/Getty Images North America)    
I want to see him back quicker than Jacoby Ellsbury right about now.  Not because I don't like Ellsbury, he's a gamer.  I just don't want to mess with Aaron Hicks and his hot, hot bat.  2 dingers for Hicks last night... but back to the story at hand...

Aroldis Chapman is almost back! Can't wait.

The New York Post writes:

Photo: Getty Images
"Chapman flew on Friday to Tampa, where will throw in a simulate game at the minor league complex Saturday. Then, he hopefully make a rehab outing with Double-A Trenton next week before jumping off the disabled list in time to meet the Yankees in Oakland, Calif., on Thursday ..."

That's his journey.  Lets hope there are no set backs!  Remember, he's been out since May 12th. The Yanks have been great without him, but Chapman just brings some extra stability.

Bring it Chappymangin.

Chappymangin? Why did I just write that? Sorry... I'm just excited. I get silly and say stupid things when that happens....



Happy Saturday.


Be Read. Get Known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017